How Moms Like You Develop Radiant Confidence So That You Can Thrive in Love and Attract More Abundance Into Your Life
Here are just a few of the other secrets I learned about Confidence from my confidence Coach Colette.
1. It is OKAY to have fear. It's our innate alarm system that helps us survive. But we can overcome our fears to allow for more good to come into our lives. Such as love, money, and even health.
2. You are WORTHY. You are worthy of love, money, great sex, health, and intimate friendships. Our brains are naturally programmed to hone in on negative things. We see flaws in ourselves and in others (especially if you're a woman reading this!) You are truly your own worse enemy. But when we focus on our strengths, our confidence increases. And one day, we find that we are thinking MORE positive things than negative ones. It takes training! (More about that in a minute.)
3. Goal-Setting helps us achieve greater confidence. This may sound weird, but it's so powerful! When we set and achieve small, realistic goals, we give ourselves subconscious praise and adoration. We will begin to transform from the inside out! The more we applaud our own radiance, the easier it becomes to achieve bigger and bigger goals.
4. Helping others helps us become MORE confident. When we put out small efforts in volunteering to others, we begin to reflect radiance around us. What's more, helping others releases oxytocin; the love drug. The more we improve the world around us, the better we feel from our brains to our souls.
5. Recognize your weakness to love yourself more. Negativity isn't going to entirely disappear from our lives. However, when we own our flaws and love ourselves through those flaws, we give our brains a SAFE space to improve those flaws. Shift your attention from your flaws to how you can take personal power in CHANGING those flaws. Learn how to turn weaknesses into strength, but first you gotta have that critical come to Jesus by owning your WHOLE self, the good, bad, and ugly.
This is a radically small portion of what Colette taught me, but it gives you an idea of how Confidence not only makes you feel better about yourself, but it makes you a better person!
So Now What Can You Do?
- Do you want to feel like everything seems to just “work out beautifully” in your life?
- Do you want to truly help others without guilt, shame, or negativity getting in your way?
- Do you want to live in a world where your head is always held high?
- You have a skip in your step and more energy than if you’d just returned from a refreshing day at the spa?
Thankfully, now you can.
In the Creating Confidence Program you will learn;
How to manage your own problems and emotions
How to set boundaries so nobody disrespects you
Owning your life and getting out of "victim" mentality
Feeling confident and sexy naked
Taking full control of your life... and loving it
Standing in your personal power
Balancing your emotions and actions with grace and ease
Owning your mistakes without feeling guilty
Never needing others' approval because you love yourself
If I Can Do It, Anyone Can
Look, I'm not a neuroscientist.
I'm definitely not the smartest or tallest person in the room...
(Heck, I barely finished my undergrad!)
But I've found contagious joy that infects everybody around me.
I've finally taken control of the people and situations around me.
I'm not a victim, but a victor.
I used to be scared of my own shadow, thinking life wasn't "fair"...
... and now I can confidently stand on stage before thousands of people...
... Or simply ask for what I want in relationships!
And I want that confidence and happiness for you, too.
It's Time For You To Take Control of Your Confidence
... And time to start using the TOOLS that are proven to help us enjoy:
* Loving relationships
* Success & satisfaction
* Unparalleled capability to (finally) create the world around us
Get Creating Confidence today.