How Moms Like You Develop Radiant Confidence So That You Can Thrive in Love and Attract More Abundance Into Your Life
“I Discovered That There’s Actually a SCIENCE to Being More Confident…”
If you feel like you’ve struggled to hold your head high in the world as a confident person who asks for and RECEIVES what you want, then you’re going to LOVE this new system that helps you create lasting Confidence.
First thought, some bad news…
You see, confidence is your birthright.
But you’re like me, you’ve struggled with confidence.
In fact, for many years I struggled to leave the house due to social anxiety…
I nearly killed myself with an eating disorder…
… and I allowed people to take advantage of me.
I was left feeling worthless, exhausted, and depressed.
Not to mention broke.
“One Day, I Knew That If I Didn’t Choose Confidence… I Might Not Make It…”
One day I woke up.
I was 33 years old at the time.
I was losing my second marriage and after running a near-million dollar business…
… I was left scraping by, at one point even selling furniture for groceries.
I was scared of my own shadow…
Too self-conscious to socialize in public
Desperately lonely and depressed.
And I had no clue how to get back on my feet.
That’s When I Met Colette…
As I prayed that God would send me strength to take back my life, he responded with an angel.
Her name is Colette Davenport, and she’s a confidence and intimacy coach.
She illuminated for me:
Why I always gave “too much” in relationships
Why I had always had an unhealthy relationship with food and exercise
Why I never got paid for my skills in jobs, even though I was immensely qualified
Why I never enjoyed sex, but always felt it was my “duty”
Why men always took advantage of me
Why my friendships and romances always ended in heartache and contempt
Why I was scared to ask to get paid what I was worth
Why I wasn’t attracting money into my life.
Here’s The Secret I Learned…
Confidence isn’t something you’re born with.
Dr. Caroline Leaf states this:
“You cannot sit back and wait to be happy and healthy and have a great thought life; you have to make the choice to make this happen.”
Here are just a few of the other secrets I learned about Confidence from my confidence Coach Colette.
1. It is OKAY to have fear. It’s our innate alarm system that helps us survive. But we can overcome our fears to allow for more good to come into our lives. Such as love, money, and even health.
2. You are WORTHY. You are worthy of love, money, great sex, health, and intimate friendships. Our brains are naturally programmed to hone in on negative things. We see flaws in ourselves and in others (especially if you’re a woman reading this!) You are truly your own worse enemy. But when we focus on our strengths, our confidence increases. And one day, we find that we are thinking MORE positive things than negative ones. It takes training! (More about that in a minute.)
3. Goal-Setting helps us achieve greater confidence. This may sound weird, but it’s so powerful! When we set and achieve small, realistic goals, we give ourselves subconscious praise and adoration. We will begin to transform from the inside out! The more we applaud our own radiance, the easier it becomes to achieve bigger and bigger goals.
4. Helping others helps us become MORE confident. When we put out small efforts in volunteering to others, we begin to reflect radiance around us. What’s more, helping others releases oxytocin; the love drug. The more we improve the world around us, the better we feel from our brains to our souls.
5. Recognize your weakness to love yourself more. Negativity isn’t going to entirely disappear from our lives. However, when we own our flaws and love ourselves through those flaws, we give our brains a SAFE space to improve those flaws. Shift your attention from your flaws to how you can take personal power in CHANGING those flaws. Learn how to turn weaknesses into strength, but first you gotta have that critical come to Jesus by owning your WHOLE self, the good, bad, and ugly.
This is a radically small portion of what Colette taught me, but it gives you an idea of how Confidence not only makes you feel better about yourself, but it makes you a better person!
So Now What Can You Do?
- Do you want to feel like everything seems to just “work out beautifully” in your life?
- Do you want to truly help others without guilt, shame, or negativity getting in your way?
- Do you want to live in a world where your head is always held high?
- You have a skip in your step and more energy than if you’d just returned from a refreshing day at the spa?
Thankfully, now you can.
In the Creating Confidence Program you will learn;
How to manage your own problems and emotions
How to set boundaries so nobody disrespects you
Owning your life and getting out of “victim” mentality
Feeling confident and sexy naked
Taking full control of your life… and loving it
Standing in your personal power
Balancing your emotions and actions with grace and ease
Owning your mistakes without feeling guilty
Never needing others’ approval because you love yourself
If I Can Do It, Anyone Can
Look, I’m not a neuroscientist.
I’m definitely not the smartest or tallest person in the room…
(Heck, I barely finished my undergrad!)
But I’ve found contagious joy that infects everybody around me.
I’ve finally taken control of the people and situations around me.
I’m not a victim, but a victor.
I used to be scared of my own shadow, thinking life wasn’t “fair”…
… and now I can confidently stand on stage before thousands of people…
… Or simply ask for what I want in relationships!
And I want that confidence and happiness for you, too.
It’s Time For You To Take Control of Your Confidence
… And time to start using the TOOLS that are proven to help us enjoy:
* Loving relationships
* Success & satisfaction
* Unparalleled capability to (finally) create the world around us
Get Creating Confidence today.